Original HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber and Plastic-Free. The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Available in sizes 0-3 months and 3-36 months and 3-36 months large. Available shapes are round and orthodontic.
Dimensions are 8 x 4 x 12.5 cm.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
Thoroughly clean and sterilize the pacifier by either:
- a) Immersing the pacifier in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or
- b) Boiling the pacifier in water for 5 min. In order to ensure proper hygiene, the pacifier should be placed in boiling water for 5 minutes before it is used for the first time. Then let it cool down and empty out any water inside the nipple.
- The construction of Hevea allows liquid to flow into the nipple when cleaning. Please press/turn upside down the pacifier to empty any water from the nipple before using it.
- Always clean the pacifier before use and check that the mouthpiece (nipple) is undamaged. Do not dip the nipple into sweet products and/or those containing sugar or into medicine, as this can contribute to the development of tooth decay and thus presents a risk of cavities in the teeth.